14 April 2011

It's night o'clock. Let's go to bed...

Thank goodness I was interested in crafting up a few more wreaths because this movie, How Do You Know, isn't all that great. I love Paul Rudd (I mean look at that adorable grin!), but he's just not cutting it here. So I have been consuming this movie time by wrapping straw form wreaths with ribbon. It's so enjoyable and I love knowing that the people I am giving them to will have a lovely reminder of special I think they are because of the value they bring to my life :)

This one is black and yellow with a few buttons and a bit of tulle on the right. I love the mix of flora, polka dot, and stripes for interest!

This one is a classic black and white combo with a cute yellow bow (it actually looks like a tape measure) and a few black buttons. So lovely!
Have an enjoyable Thursday evening and wake up to your Friday with a spectacular outlook on the weekend ahead of you, dolly!

1 comment:

  1. I have a crush on Paul Rudd too. He was great in "I Could Never Be Your Girlfriend." And the wreaths are great, Mattie!

    ReplyDelete