29 June 2010

I am frightened by how quickly a person can be moved out, deleted, and cleared away from a life. Is three years that insignificant? Am I that insignificant?

Logically I understand, and even accept, the place I am in right now, but my heart, oh my heart, cannot catch up. Does a heart ever stop being in love with someone?
I understand that the deep love I feel will fade with time to care yet, when my mind has rationalized but my heart still breaks it makes gaining my footing, gaining a sense of my self, feel like a snake eating its tail.

Each day I learn more about my self and grow into someone new. I work to find the joy in the day, even if it is only minor. I am becoming me outside of someone. I am investing time in what makes me happy. I will be happy. I will be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment