29 June 2010

Mattie's Awesome Songs on Compact Disc Volume 1

Well I had all of the greatest intentions of just making a quick CD to play in the car while driving though town. I really detest the radio and the songs which belch across its FM waves, so I stick to my own mix of music.

I have been in need of some really uplifting, even empowering, music to make each car ride that much more enjoyable. Plus, I'm going on this secret trip in a few days and will need some music to play on my pretty dopI while in the airport
.

I began the creation by looking through some of the great songs I already have, but then after listening to a few songs on Pandora I knew I needed more! A few clicks later I have bought multiple albums and numerous individual songs. The newest additions to my collection include: The Birthday Massacre,Feist, Faux Liage, Anna Nalick, Kate Nash, Sia, Crystal Castles, Emillie Autumn, Massive Attack, Ingrid Michaelson, and Holly Brooke to name a few.

I am very happy with the variety and am looking forward to taking my next drive, but for now I'll listen to it while I wrap up some reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment