28 June 2010


Oh I am so excited for my secret trip! In only a few days I will be off. I have no idea where I will be going, but the dress code requires swimsuits and high heels. Luckily I just bought the cutest pair of platform wedges--just look at the flowers!!!

And then I went a little crazy with the travel sized toiletries... I was pulled into the sacred travel aisle of mini products with the intention of only buying the small, empty bottles to fill with my own products.Yet, the bitty bounty filling the metal baskets with everything from floss to detergent called to me. I purchased a tiny face scrub, lotion, mouse, and even this cute kit which included a toothbrush and miniature toothpaste. Its not that I do not already have these items for daily use, but the tiny size makes them irresistible.
There is something truly satisfying about seeing everyday objects in miniature--take a look at the cake's mini: the cupcake. Who can resist a cupcake?! Its only a few bites of moist,dense cake with sweet,smooth frosting to make for a deliciously small treat :)
I was able to justify buying $10 of bath products with the rational that we will taking the luggage as carry-on so that way my chances of being profiled as a threat to the plane are minimized. Not that I am well versed in bomb making, but I would hate for the exfoliating properties of the scrub to combine with the curl booting power of the mouse resulting in a chemical explosion!

No comments:

Post a Comment