17 October 2010

I'm drinking from nature's bounty!

Sorry dear readers that I  have not posted anything in a while (kudos to those of you who check on what I'm writing. That makes me feel splendid!). Lately I've been spending my time either reading Greek epics and  Shakespeare or out with friends having drinks (Either way there have been lots of  dead bodies involved...just kidding I leave that to Euripides!). Not to say that I'm becoming some kind of literary lush, but I think I am! I've been enjoying meeting lots of new people--everywhere from the coffee shop to the railyard. I'm developing some close friendships and am opening myself to opportunities. It's soo peachy!

Along with  my copious amounts of reading and cocktail consumption, I bought these wonderful tumblers. (I pretty much swoon over anything nature related) Ta-da! 

No comments:

Post a Comment