26 November 2010

A night on the town with Mr. Billings

Well I should be working on a paper among other things, but I just can't find the motivation. Besides I cannot stop thinking about my cousin's holiday party. It was such a good time...

Wednesday night JR, also known as Mr. Billings, hosted his annual kick off the holidays party at the Highlands Club. It was splendid! There was an incredible spread of food (I never actually got over to the table, but from the looks of the plates going around it was delicious fare), the drinks were mixed with a heavy hand (I had to tone mine down with lots and lots of ice or I would have been under the table in no time!), and most all of my family was in attendance making for a mini-reunion of sorts (It was practically like California all over again)

Not only did my favorite Reger cousins come into town to party, but I met a few inspirational people who gave me great advice for making writing into a career and along with that I have decided that DC is my future local after graduation! (Yay!! Lizanne!)

And unknown to me, this holiday party has the tradition of, well, setting up a little holiday happiness ;)


Mr. Billings and myself at the end of the night

Aunt Noreen, myself, and Lizanne
Lizanne, Joe, and myself
Congrats to my parents for owning their first DVD player!

No comments:

Post a Comment