01 September 2010

My treasure

Grandma Bev, as a belated birthday gift, gave me a Saint Philomena medal.
It's tiny and perfect. 
I have added the medal to my eclectic necklace of all my favorite pendants!
My tiny medal of Saint Philomena. You can also see that my left pointer finger has a whirl print!
Philomena is always depicted with arrows, an anchor tied to her neck, and lilies
My newest addition: Saint Philomena from Grandma Bev. A pearl from Dad after a trip. Aquamarine, my birthstone, from Aunt Darcy and Uncle Jim when were were in Whitefish. Mystic fire topaz from my parents when I turned twenty-one. Turquoise cross from Aunt Treecy.



3 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise cross. When I was in college I worked at a Native American jewelry store. I always think of things that I wish I would have bought... I'm desperate to own a squash necklace soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those not amazing?! I bet with your super scouting skills you will find one around town sooner than you know it!

    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMksCVYGoQMfyCXIyB7d1dAncAlTIONzW8aHD0NcBxOa5-s5U&t=1&usg=__HmhUhjUb0P7sdZZ9dG0aLlrLcyA=

    No one wore it better than the Troop Beverly Hills leader either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your necklace is fabulous and so meaningful! :)

    ReplyDelete