25 July 2010

As for the carrots, please consider buying the short rounded baby carrots.Perhaps you will find them less threatening

A few more pictures of things I have found up in Fishtail . . .
The Ranch has a whole collection of all kinds of things as you will see my darling from the following images.

First here you will see in all of it's majestic, plastic glory, my bouncy pony. When I was just a wee girl with cascading curls on the tip-top of my head wearing socks with lace-ruffle trim (I've always liked those socks. I think I will wear them again this fall with cute flats!) and spandex bike shorts I would ride my bouncy pony. I love her purple hair and hot pink saddle. Don't you?! It's just a shame prancey pony is now living in the barn loft with my doll house and the bat.


Next up my little puppet is a the tin candy bar sign from the barn shop. (I usually only go in there to use the vice grip. I place leaves and such in its metal clutches and tighten. It's interesting to see how things squish. Of course now that makes me sound like a lunatic, but I don't put in bunnies or anything. On another side note: We once found a baby ducky in the little pond all alone so we scooped it up and put it into the incredibly-large-able-to-fit-three-adults-sized bath tub and let it swim around. It was soo much fun and then we returned it so it could find its family. Sadly, I was too little to realize that this ducky was most likely out of luck. A not so lucky ducky, if you will) It's been given a home here for obvious reasons (wink wink!). Looking at the tag line "For Quick Energy!" I am under the assumption that this could have very well been traced with crack. Either way I enjoy its sunny yellow and valencia orange contrast.


And if the Clark bar were not enough to keep you going, try Upper 10, the nerdier-knee-high-sock-wearing version of the popular 7 UP. Yet, take note of the ridding crop, top hat, and gloves;we are talking classy soda here, people! Also look at the contrast between the 7 fluid ounces of 1930 to the monstrous liters available to us today. I personally am a proud supporter of the miniature cans of soda (you may have already guessed that from my previous blog on travel-sized soaps) because I find it physically impossible to drink an entire 12 oz can.

No comments:

Post a Comment