26 July 2010

She'll never pull that stint again

Who doesn't love a tea party?!
Nothing incredibly spectacular happened today. I was soo tired from work that I just passed out on the couch still in my swimsuit--I can tell it's going to be a long week already. But, I did find this hilarious website which kept me in stitches! I think has something to do with the use of vintage-inspired images to make a snarky remark. Here are a few of my favorite ones I would like to share with you, dolly. Enjoy!
I have one blue taffeta dress that I always end up getting something on.
I would love to serve cake this way!
Don't bother with college either, sweetheart
There are just some people that, for their own good to society, should be made aware of their wasted brain.
How true ;)
The day planner is always right
No need to be a productive member of society today!

No comments:

Post a Comment