15 August 2010

*

What an eventful and emotionally taxing summer I am overcoming. I have never felt such a wrenching of the heart from my body while at the same time having it filled with the possibilities and developments of relationships, explorations, and hopes. 
 *
While I still look back on my previous life with care and respect, I am working on facing it with fewer tears and pain.
*
In my journey I am discovering a self that is incredibly creative and beautifully pleasant. I am aware of my strengths and weaknesses with a more constructive lens. My heart is growing to meet my needs, my hopes, my intelligence. 
 *
I know that none of this development would have been possible had it not been for my break from  homeostasis and into this transitional, nebulous space
where I must face my self.  
Through heartbreak my life, my spirit is becoming more enriched that I have ever known. Thank you. 
*

No comments:

Post a Comment