10 August 2010

Girls in Billings


Jenafer, myself, Abi, Anneke, Laura


Oh Sunday brunch at the Bin with beautiful ladies and brilliant ideas is spectacular! Here are a few photos of the gorgeous ladies I dined with while talking about books, traveling, life, and happiness. (You wish you were there don't you!)

Next up we will be having monthly "life skills" parties to learn a new hobby, skill, or technique.
(Much like home ec only classier and with wine) 
We are considering cooking, sewing, martial arts, and even handstands! Yes, handstands! 

2 comments:

  1. Holler if you want to play sewing! :)

    I've never been to Bin. What did you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I <3 sewing! I've seen some of your work Coralene and it is outstanding! We should sew together some time.

    You should also check out this website--it has a cornucopia of craft ideas. I pretty much want to make everything!
    u-createcrafts.com

    This was my first time to the bin as well.Its right next to the Brew Pub on Broadway and I had no idea! I had fancy pants french toast stuffed with a citrus cream cheese and a mimosa...or two.It was delish!!

    ReplyDelete