24 August 2010

Trashy people litter

Oh I am soooo angry! Why do people litter? What is the rational running through an individual's mind as s/he slams trash onto the perfectly happy earth? It only makes the individual appear lazy and inconsiderate when s/he tosses waste where ever s/he pleases. I do not appreciate looking at trash. I do not appreciate having to pick up after someone who has little respect for the environment around him/her. And if s/he does not appreciate the environment, then s/he does not appreciate humanity!!! Or the flora and fauna for that matter! Just think of the ramifications on the biome starting with the larger species all the way down to the detrivores and soil. 
I also very much dislike having to include both genders when writing about the unidentified individual when it is perfectly reasonable in Latin to only use the male gender, while still leaving the gender open to either sex. 
Oh it just burns my buns to see litter. Urggalurrgggg!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i cant stand peeps who litter. im always lecturing alex because he just doesnt get it yet and always tries to throw his wrappers and things out of the car window. its so trashy (literally!) when youre driving along and look at the side of the road and all you see is trash, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My neighbor throws fast food bags and plastic big gulp cups out of his car on to the curb... in front of his house. The wind blows it all around and it ends up on my lawn. I end up picking it up. He has no respect for anything. It's SO gross. I'm wondering what I can do...

    ReplyDelete